Sensitivity or Allergic Reaction to Product

Anyone can develop a sensitivity or allergic reaction to anything during their lifetime, from food to fragrances to fabrics. The same applies to memory foam. Although hypoallergenic, this means that most of the population will not develop any sensitivity or allergen to it. Should you introduce memory foam into your life and feel that you are developing a sensitivity or reaction from it, we suggest that you discontinue use immediately and return the product to its place of purchase.